I know that many of you have already heard this story, but I feel the need to blog it so Abbi can look back fondly on her "First Kisses".
My dear friend Chablis has the huge task of being Abigail's sunbeam teacher at church. Seven 3yr. old children for two hours is not always the most fun, but it can be the most entertaining. Having Chablis being Abigail's teacher comes with some great advantages............I get the dirt of what happens behind closed doors.
Chablis: "I forgot to tell you that last Sunday Abigail kissed both of the "Boys" (nickname for the Harr twins) in class on Sunday"
My dear friend Chablis has the huge task of being Abigail's sunbeam teacher at church. Seven 3yr. old children for two hours is not always the most fun, but it can be the most entertaining. Having Chablis being Abigail's teacher comes with some great advantages............I get the dirt of what happens behind closed doors.
THE STORY
Chablis: "I forgot to tell you that last Sunday Abigail kissed both of the "Boys" (nickname for the Harr twins) in class on Sunday"
Me: "She What?!"
..................................................the next morning...............
Me: "Abigail, did you kiss the boys last Sunday at church?"
Abbi: (a somewhat surprised look): "No"
.................a couple hours later
Me: "Abigail.......did you kiss the boys last Sunday?"
Abbi: "Were you in primary?"
Me: "No, but did you kiss the boys?"
Abbi: "Well, did you come into primary?" (looking quite confused, wondering how the heck I knew!"
Me: "No. Did you kiss Peyton?"
Abbi: "Yes" (smiling)
Me: "Did you kiss Ryder?"
Abbi: "Yes" (again, smiling)
Me: "How come you kissed the boys?"
Abbi: "..................because it was disgusting!"
After we informed dad of the story, dad (trying not to smile) had a talk with Abbi about when we kiss boys.
3 comments:
haha! Cute!
Here's the boys responses when I asked them if they kissed Abbi:
Peyton: No (with a disgusted look on his face)
Ryder: Yes, I kissed Abbi. Peyton, mom's not mad you can tell her you kissed Abbi
What are we going to do, Bobbi? We are both in trouble!!
When did dad say it was okay to kiss "the boys" because I'm thinking she might have to choose one or she'll be in trouble!!! LOL That is so funny!
Post a Comment