We have had Charlie now for about 6 mo. He is a little over a year old. He has now become a part of the family and I guess I am ready to blog about his antics. These pictures are so great because I walked into the living room and he had somehow managed to put my slippers on his back feet. What yours is mine...........right mom?
It definitely wasn't the easiest transition and Charlie continues to remind us that he is still a puppy. He LOVES to get into the trash, sneak into the kitchen and steal food, occasionally pee on the floor, and leaves hair everywhere!!!!! However, he is so gentle with my girls, loves to be my shadow, has the softest ears you've ever felt, a face to die for, and such a loving personality, that we have grown to love our Charlie. He still has some big shoes to fill, but he is definitely making his own way.
Love you Char!
7 comments:
Oh Charlie!! Everyone who meets him falls right in love with him! I know he's hard work, but I bet in a year or two he will be the BEST dog ever! You guys are great doggie parents.
You guys are great doggy parrents!! He is a super cute puppy and such a fun addition to your family.
That's so funny! I thought for sure one of your girls put the shoes on him. How'd he manage that one? Did he try walking in them? It's probably like me trying to walk in stilleto's...LOL!!
big shoes - Koda's? or YOUR'S? haha
He is just a big baby! And he totally reminds me of lightning- in a skinnier version of course- makes me almost want to get another one- almost:)
Saxon says, "HELLO CHARLIE!! Can't wait to meet you someday...when our moms can break away from the little girls-we can go play!"
That is too funny! He does have some great qualities! The balloon pics are great. Ryders is classic! What fun!
Post a Comment