
My girls are usually best of friends. Like all sisters, they definitely have their moments! For the most part it is a joy to watch them love being sisters!

Abbi loves to take care of Kenny and cuddle with her on the couch. I usually find Abbi next to Kenny when I come back into the living room.

Word World trance...........oh, how we love Word World. Pretty soon, Abbi will have to sit on Kenny's lap since Kenny is only 4 lbs. lighter than her big sis.

Good times Finger Painting

We were lucky enough to have some of our Swanson cousins stay with us for a couple of days. Abigail LOVES being with the big kids. Chloee and Brady were so great with the girls. I will miss their help and my girls will miss all the fun!!!!!

Finger Painting is cool yo! Never too old!

The look on Abbi's face says it all! Pure joy!

Come back soon!
2 comments:
So fun! Glad they all had such a good time together.
Fun!!
Post a Comment