Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dearest Abigail, please read when you are 14


Abigail, right now you are an adorable, funny, smart, loveable 3 year old who is infatuated with "Princess and the Frog". You quote the lines, sing the songs, and dance to its music. I love to watch you twirl, dance, and do your "princess bow" and laugh every time.

Today made me smile and i hope the line stays with you. You were quoting Tiana when she was a little girl:
"There is no way in this whole wide world that I would ever, never, ever, kiss a frog"

Except...........you put your own twist on it:
Abbi: "There is no way in this whole wide world that I would ever, never, ever kiss a .....guy"

Oh my sweet Abbi, may this always be the case, well until you are 20. (that's not too old right?)

I love you.

4 comments:

Chablis said...

Bahahaha! That is AWESOME! You'll have to hang that over her head as she grows up...not that she'll care when she turns 14. She's so cute you'll have to beat the boys away with a baseball bat!

Susan said...

I think 20 might be pushing it but we can dream can't we!!

Smedley Family said...

HILARIOUS! i'm still laughing!!

Merm said...

HI Bobbi! Yes I was definitely blog surfing... and ended up here!
That is too cute. I love that she put her own twist on it. Your girls are so darling.
When we got back from the park the other day Zanna said to me "Where is my friend? Where is Abbi?"
We will have to get them together again soon!
Marianne