
I have been wondering when the day would come that I would have to start sharing my cake, brownie, cookie, etc. batter. It has been wonderful having the whole bowl to myself and my children having no interest at all at the sweetness that lies within that mixing bowl. Alas, the day has come.........Abigail has discovered my secret. I was in the living room when I heard..."Mmmm, this is good". "I think I like this". Imagine my surprise, dismay, and the gigantic smile that spread across my face when I walked in and found my Abigail diving into the left over batter bowl.

By the time I got there, Abbi had already had a couple of tastes. She was really starting to go for it and proceeded to tell me how good the batter really was.

I was laughing so hard at what Abigail was saying that I had to write her exact quotes down so I would not forget them. Among them are:
"I think I like this"
"I like this chocolate"
-scoop, lick-
"It's not even spicy"
"I like the way this chocolate makes me feel"
-scoop, lick-
"Chocolate makes me feel better"
(she is definitely a girl. :) )

Abbi got her fill of the bowl and had a great time digging in. I had a great time watching, laughing, and taking pics. I don't know if I will be that excited about it the next time I have to share, but I guess that is what being a big kid is all about...sharing. =)

Chocolate Cuteness!!!
4 comments:
BAhahaha! She is a girl after my own heart. Chocolate makes me feel good too!
HILARIOUS! What I want to know is....why the heck had you not licked the bowl clean already? Sounds like you might need to be making a double batch of batter from now on so that you have enough for a regular finished product!
Yes Abbi, chocolate makes everything better. :)
she's a crack up!!
Post a Comment