
It seems like the Mason Family is doing their birthday's big this year. Abigail started her week long celebration of turning 3 at the Swanson's over Easter weekend. The must haves were balloons and hats. I got crowns, one step better, to go with the princess theme.

Abbi had a wonderful time down at the cousin's. Better yet, my family gave Abigail her first big girl bike and matching helmet. There is no stopping her now!

Another big hit was the cow my parents gave Abbi. At first she wasn't quite sure to think of the singing French cow, but it quickly turned into a source of laughter!

Party number 2
Abigail's "real" birthday. We had a nice family day. Went to
Mc'Dy's for lunch, got princess
jammies, and had
spaghetti for dinner. It was a nice day.

Abbi's favorite part about cupcakes is the frosting.

Last but not least, Party no. 3. All along Abigail had wanted a princess cake for her birthday....so what does an
uncrafty mom do?............google of course! I was lucky enough to find a
youtube video of how to make a
Cinderella princess cake. Abigail LOVED it and I was pretty infatuated myself! Look out Ace of Cakes.

Can you tell I am proud of my efforts? =)

Last pic I promise. (photography by Marsha)

To the party we go:
We decided to go bowling for Abbi's party and she had a great time. We were blessed to have the Peterson's,
Mestas',
Harr's,
Newell's, and Mason Family join us.

The boys came of course! Melinda was great help with the 3 musketeers.

We were fortunate enough that Grandma Mason was in Alaska for Abbi's birthday. Here is Grandma helping her two
grand kids. Doesn't get much better than that.

This is when Abbi told me how strong she was. She did struggle, but now we are 3 and officially can do everything by ourselves!

Oh, Cinderella.......you tasted good. =)

Thanks to all who helped in Abigail's big days. We had a wonderful time and can't believe our little girl is growing up so fast!
Happy Birthday our sweet, smart, and
feisty Abigail!
5 comments:
Happy, happy birthday Abigail! The parties look so fun! I am VERY VERY impressed with Cinderella myself...I love that you posted her eaten too! :) What fun!
So impressed Bobbi....awesome job on the cake! Looks like a fun time!*
WOW!! That cake looks gorgeous..the little pearls and the frosting looks so pretty! What a fun time for Abbi, everyone needs to be spoiled every now and then! ;)
Great job on the cake, but I hope Abbi's barbie came clean! ;) Have fun with the 3's. Way to go Abbi!
happy birthday to abbi!! and bobbi, i am totally impressed with your cinderella cake! awesome!! dalia's birthday is in a few weeks and she wants a princess party too. i'm going to try and make a cake like abbi's. Dalia just hasn't decided which princess.
Post a Comment