Monday, February 8, 2010

Deductible paid for......and then some!

My goodness....where do I start? We have had quite the two weeks at the Mason household and I thought I would just give a peek into some of our fun.

Two Weeks Ago: ( I think, I haven't really slept in 4 days)

Sunday: Abbi woke up with swollen pink eyes. No church. Lots of eye wiping

Monday: Eyes bigger, redder, more goop, Abbi afraid to go to sleep because her "eyes get shut"

Tuesday: Medicine for pink starts (eye drops that sting the eyes and hurt) twice a day, fever starts, and puking begins that night.

Wednesday: Stopped puking, fever still persists

Thursday: Broke out in hives, still had fever: go to doctor, take benedryl. Nite, nite.

Friday: Pretty good day! Yay

Saturday: Finished eye drops for pink eye, still looks like pink eye from the trauma, but good to go.

Sunday: Church, wow!

Monday: Kennedy's 15 mo. check-up. Kenny gets three shots and Abbi gets her H1N1. Everyone leaves the doctor's office crying.

Tuesday: Sore legs, but not too bad, notice that Abbi's diapers smell like ammonia.

Wednesday: Notice that Abbi's diapers smell like ammonia,by the end of the day she is crying every time she goes pee

Thursday: Doctor, pee in a bag (which she hated since it is a sticker that they stick to your private parts and wait for you to go pee and then have to peel it off once you do go). Abbi has Uniary Tract Infection. Oh, and fevers have returned. Super!

Friday: Abbi has developed quite the cough and can't sleep at night.

Saturday: Abbi still has major cough that hurts and fevers are STILL there!! Abbi hates her UTI medicine and gagged until she pukedoh, wait....Kenny feels left out. Kenny throws up that night and starts running fevers.

Sunday: No Church. Abbi has fever, major cough. Kenny stopped puking that morning, but still had temperatures. Kenny inconsolable that night. Tried to have Abbi sleep by herself, cough so hard she puked. Abbi still having to sleep with mom or dad on an incline. Oh, and Bobbi had her first ever migraine that night.

Monday: Abbi still having fevers, major cough and Kenny still having temperatures. Oh, wait....Kenny broke out in a rash...........off to the doctor. Kenny has hand, foot, and mouth disease. No cure, have to wait it out. Great! Talked to doctor about Abbi, wants to see Abbi. Drop Kenny off with Grandma and take Abigail to the doctor. Abbi has a double ear infection. Change Abbi's antibiotics to include UTI and ear infection..........phew.

Tired yet? We are....... =) Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

Thanks to Grandma for doing all my laundry, vacuuming, and watching my sick babies and Papa for snowblowing the driveway

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I don't even know what to say...that is absolutely horrible. I hope the sun comes out soon and the germs go away and everyone can be happy & healthy! Hang in there!! Hugs...Maig

[Stacia] said...

Yuck! Yes, I'm tired just reading it! I hope things look up.

Valerie said...

Sorry had to laugh - but it was a sympathetic laugh I promise. Only a mother can keep all those details straight.

Susan said...

I'm exhausted after reading that- now wonder you had your first migrane!!

Susan said...

I meant no wonder- see I really was exhausted!

Loi said...

Hand, foot, and mouth what? How are you and Rizz doing now? Do you have to go to Anchorage every time or is there a place in ER you've started going to? From a teacher's perspective - this is one of the worst years I've seen for the variety of really crappy stuff circulating around! The amount of your antibodies your girls are developing should help 'ya until....well I'd hope until Kenney goes to kindergarten!

Cindilee said...

Ohhhh! You guys are so tough. Hopefully you got through all the yucky stuff for the next five years. You have had more than your fair share for a long time. HUGS Love, Aunt Cindi

Bobbi you are an awesome mom! Keep it up.

Smedley Family said...

holy cow!!! yup . . . that's it . . . holy cow!! ;)