Look what I did today for the first time!!
I stood by myself! Kenny has been a little slow in the gross motor development, but she is starting to get brave. What she lacks in movement, she makes up with her verbal skills. She talks all the time. Kenny some of your words are: mommy, daddy, Abigail, koda, ba-ba, grandma, HI (you always say it loud every time we go to get you out of the car), bye, thank you, word world, ducky, water, pizza (which you adore), beans, and please. Keep on truckin' Ken!
Thank goodness for Word World!
6 comments:
Yeah Kenny!!! I am so excited she is standing. :)
Seriously, I'd die without t.v.! I wish Henry cared about it!
Yay Kenny!! That is a huge milestone.
I can't wait to see what your dining room looks like. Are we on for wallpaper Wednesday?
Great job Kenny! Keep it up!
Go Kenny!
You need to post some pictures of what you have done in your dining room since the wallpaper.
Yay!!! I can't believe she knows so many words. Don't stress about her not walking,..trust me! Connor didn't walk until while after his 18 month mark.
That five seconds has changed her life - look out world!
Thank heavens for such a nice TV - can we have a movie party at your house?!?
Post a Comment