Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fun with a towel!!!


I couldn't resist getting the camera out and taking all of these pics of Kenny. She was so entertained by this dish towel and kept trying to put it "on". You'll see

Should I wear it as a hat?

Hmmm, maybe I could use it as tent.

No, a mask for sure

It does make a cute bonnet

Stylin'!

Maybe a scarf?!

I give up........what is this crazy thing anyway mom?

Of course, big sis had to get in on the action too.

Ta--------Da!!

My Abigail is getting sooooooooooo big. She is so fun and loves being a big sis!

Abigail continues to be such a good helper. I am now braving mornings on my own, and so Abbi throws thing in the trash, turns on the light, puts bottles in the sink, and does her version of cleaning. Mom and Pa still come and rescue me around 10:30, but things are definitely improving. Kennedy moves around our house in her stroller. She acts like she is a queen in her chariot and waves to her loyal subjects (Koda and Abbi). The leg is slowly getting better. I got a little over anxious and set me back a week on therapy. Patience Bobbi, Patience!!

We hope that everyone has a wonderful Turkey Day! Rizz has Wed, Thurs, and Fri, off.....so excited. If anyone wants a game night, let us know. =)

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Their hairs are tooooo stinking cute! Glad you are on the mend. Hope you keep healing!

Chablis said...

Kenny is going to be a fashion designer!!

We'll have to plan a game night as soon as we're back in town. :)