
This is my adorable new niece, Maycee Faith Swanson. You can check my sister's blog to find out all of the information by clicking on the link from my page: Sis and the family. I wanted to post these pics as well just to make sure as many people who want to know about Maycee and want to add their prayers can.

We Love You Maycee and can't wait to hold you!!
4 comments:
Hey Bobs, congratulations Auntie! Maycee Is so adorable!
What a stressful first few days, brings tears to my eyes for her. She has good color, and she looks like a fighter.
I hope she's feeling better soon. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Give a hug to Darcy for me too!
Bobbi-thanks for posting this information. My thoughts are with you all. I am glad you are there to support Darcy and the rest of the family. Little Maycee is clearly surrounded by love! xoxo-Carissa
Congrats! Maycee is definately in our prayers!
We'll be anxious to hear an update. Hope all is well. I know there are lots of kisses being blown her way!
Take care
Post a Comment