Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blogging..............what?

I know that I have not blogged in ages, but I have waiting to get pictures to post and well, still don't have any. I thought I would update you on our lives just a bit before craziness sets in.

In the last month we have been blessed with a new niece, Maycee Faith. She is doing great and at home now. Yay!

Ummmmm, we are STILL waiting on the tri-plex. We are hoping this week is the week to find out if our offer is accepted. Fingers and toes crossed!!! If the is not accepted this month, than we are going to start looking for other properties. (again, fingers and toes crossed!!)

I had my first "sleep-over" in years and had a blast thanks to my friend Susan turning 40! Who knew us old ladies could have such a good time. Thank you to my wonderful husband for watching the girls.

Abbi continues to be a sponge and soak up everything around her. Her latest toy is a kitchen which she adores. She makes great food and always gives us a bite. (all imaginary). She loves to sing!!! She knows all of I am a Child of God, Teach me to walk in the light, Families can be together forever, itsy bisty, (the list is too long). Today at church, the achievement day girls were singing "Choose the Right". Abbi said to me....."I want to go sing Choose the Right too!". Soon enough. She is still struggling with potty training, but we are waiting for the day when she just says enough is enough.

Kennedy is going to be one is two weeks. I can't believe it. My little chunk is SO much fun and has SO much personality. She says......Ma-ma, Da-da, Dog, Abbi, clap - clap, and quack quack. She definitely is her own little person and provides lots of humor in our home.

Rizz is doing great and bringing home the bacon. He continues to spoil me and treat me wonderfully. We I came home from Soldotna and couple of weeks ago he had DETAILED (and I mean detailed my car). I almost didn't allow my children back in. Even better, he got my car moved into the garage.

Me.....I am preparing for ACL surgery.........I am dreading ACL surgery. This is an old injury that I did to my knee while prego with Kennedy and it is finally painful enough that I need to get it fixed. It is going to lay me out for a while, so I will either post alot because I can get off of my bum or I will be too out of it to do anything and you won't hear from us for awhile. Thankfully, my mom and pa, and husband are going take wonderful care of me. I go in Wednesday. Wish me luck.

I hope all is well with you. (whomever reads this boring blog of mine). Thanks for sharing in our lives. =)

6 comments:

[Stacia] said...

Good Luck!

Cathie said...

Not boring - always fun! I wish you LOTS and LOTS of luck with the surgery. My fingers and toes are crossed for your tri-plex too!

9 of Us said...

Now we are praying for you! You will do great, but I am sure you will be stir crazy.

Steph said...

So good to hear Maycee is home. Hooray!
I can't believe Kennedy is almost one!! Crazy how fast time flies.
I hope ACL surgery goes well, they seem to do amazing things with knee surgery nowadays. Good luck!

Chablis said...

You are always fun! The slumber party was so much fun, we should do that for everybody's birthday!

Good luck with surgery...I'll help in any way I can. I'll take the girls, make lots of dinners, clean your house, whatever you need!

Loi said...

I've been somewhat addicted to reading the Maycee updates. Feel like I've shed a few tears and precious moments (like when they got to hold her for the first time) with your sister and brother in law!

Let us know when you are ready for some company. We'll bring you some goodies. I'll be anxious to hear how ACL surgery procedures have changed since '87 and '97!

Went to a vball game last week. Part of me still expects to see Jen and Nikki playing with you....heck even me on the sideline. How silly our minds can be!