Friday, February 13, 2009

Times flies when you are having fun

I have been a horrible blogger!!! I've included lots of pics of my girls to catch you up a little. Kennedy is now 3.5 months and so adorable. She is the best baby and has more rolls than you can count.
She loves her swing and ooohs and ahhhs at the circling butterflies and flowers
I just love these pants. The stripes are not that flattering, but they are just too cute.
My precious angel. If it weren't for the spit up, she'd be flawless. That can't be.
Don't these two picture want to make you go take a nap?
Who's butt is who's? The other day I didn't have a Kennedy diaper available (size 3), so I put one of Kennedy's on her (size 4) and it was just about right. Hmmm, 19 months difference, same diaper.

Abbi loves to be on our bed. Kennedy just hanging out.
Doesn't Koda's face say it all here? Makes me laugh every time. Abigail loves "Bubba" and constantly orders him around. He is such a great dog!
Abbi cut her finger while reading a Winnine the Pooh book. The hazards of being a bookworm. The other day she was teaching one of her toys the alphabet. "This is a J, this is an L". So cute.

Happy Valentines Day to all!

6 comments:

9 of Us said...

Love the pics of those big, blue-eyed girls!

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh! i just love those girls! I love your pictures!

I love that they wear the smae diaper sizes! LOL

Melinda H. said...

They are two of the cutest little girls I've seen.

Anonymous said...

So super duper cute! I can't believe how smart Abbi is...teaching her toys the alphabet and not even two yet!! I love the stripe pants :) Sounds like life is good in the Mason house...miss you a ton :(

Minderella said...

Bobs, they are super adorable. I can't believe the size difference. Like you said with the diapers. Crazy. Happy Birthday coming up soon on the 22nd. I am thinking about it now and don't want to forget . . . I have been doing that a lot lately. Love you Bobs!!

britni jean said...

your girls are so cute. that kennedy is just adorable!! i can't wait to someday get to play with them, and get our girls together!