Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Smiles, Styles, and Dinosaurs, Oh My!

My sweet little princess Kennedy is smiling and gurgling all the time. She is almost laughing and always has Rizz and I smiling. She loves her big sister and watches her play from her swing.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, Mom, I am thinking that I want some more milk. Kennedy is just about at 8ounces of milk every 3 hours. She is definitely the growing girl.
My first sucky thumb baby. If Kennedy can find her thumb, everyone is happy. I am glad she finally found her thumb because before it was her whole fist and it was so loud.
I finally took the leap and took the girls outside for our first walk/jog. They had a great time and Koda was so excited he didn't know what to do with himself. We've gone out again since this picture. The warmer weather makes it great for Kennedy. No excuses now, except for the 35 min. prep time. =)
One of our new favorite toys, a dinosaur. It goes everywhere, including on everyone's head. I forgot to include the picture where my precious dog has the dinosaur on his head. He is so patient with all of us.
Abbi LOVES beans! Beans and spagehtti get no fuss from our little Toots. She will eat them til' she explodes. Lucky for us they make and mess and for great pictures.
PIGTAILS!!! My little girl is big enough for pig tails. I couldn't get a face shot so I got the aerial view. She looks adorable! I love them. She waits so patiently for me to put them in and then I have to say how cute she looks after I am all done. So much fun!

4 comments:

9 of Us said...

Abbi must have some pretty good balance to hold that dino on her head!

Kritta22 said...

Your girls are so great! I love them! I can't believe Kennedy eats that much!! I love those cheeks.

Steph said...

Seriously beautiful girls. They are so cute.
Abbi's pigtails are super long!
Maya's are still only an inch or maybe an inch and a half...(up from the 1/4 of an inch when she first started wearing them. :) )
Fun post!

Ann said...

Your girls are getting so big! I love it when you post pics of them--they are such cutie-pies. :)