Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas and more

And the independence continues...........first, Abbi couldn't live without her Christmas hat, now it is this blue and white summer outfit. She calls them jammies so at least she only wants them at night. She is simply irresistible!
My sweet Kennedy. What is it about a newborn's smile that just makes you melt.
Christmas dress. Kennedy and her big sis matched, but we couldn't get any decent pics of them together.
Abbi loves books. She brings them over constantly to read and knows each one by title. She will even go and pretend read on her own, as seen above. I loved the outfit. What was leftover from her Christmas dress, bows, onesie, and the cutest little bum in black tights.
Our good ol' boy Koda and Abigail trying to pose in their Christmas outfits. Koda is such a great dog with the girls. He watches over them like another parent and lets Abbi torment him. He walked by Kennedy the other day and licked her hand. It was so precious. I hope every had a great Christmas and New Year. I am hoping to post more often. =)

5 comments:

9 of Us said...

Love the red ribbons!! Kennedy really looks like you in those pics. What a cute. I wish I could give them both kisses whenever I wanted!! Hope to see you on Thursday. Love ya

Kritta22 said...

Oh stinking cute! Love the ribbons!

Anonymous said...

I love the summer outfit over the jammies!! Glad to hear you all survived the holiday season. Lots of love and big hugs...give your sis a big hug on Thursday for me!!

Loi said...

This looks like a great picture to show Abbi when it comes time to go prom dress shopping. I can also totally see you showing the boyfriends in high school. :-)

GREAT to see you last week, and I really enjoyed holding Kennedy. How quickly I have forgotten the feel of a newborn. What an amazing gift!

Melinda H. said...

Hey cute pics of the girls! I got your message last night and was sooo excited! I showed up at the church this morning and nobody was there...then I was sad. I'm all in for step aerobics! You are awesome!