
Our precious not so little Abigail. She is growing so fast! She has recently taken an interest in what she is wearing. Abbi is so attached to this Christmas hat. She has worn it every day for the past week or so. If it falls off, she brings it right over and says, "hat, hat". She continues to crack us up everyday. From pretend eating, spinning in circles, yelling out Wal-Mart to the TV and chasing the dog with her shovel, the laughs never seem to stop.

Our first Christmas! Kennedy will be 8 weeks old on Christmas. According to my scale, she already weighs 12 lbs. Abbi is a mere 23. Woah! Kennedy is starting to smile and coo. Gotta love that!

How cute are my girls?! Only a mother, I know. Thanks to Grandma Lynn for the adorable pj's. I had an entertaining time trying to get pictures of the two together.

Abbi insisting on wearing her hat and church shoes. Independent woman!

Merry Christmas to you all. My your home be filled with love, happiness, and the light of Christ. We have truly been blessed this year and thank all of you for being part of our lives.
5 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE LOVE the matching PJ's!!!!!!! Your girls are so beautiful. I was so bummed I couldn't stay to hold Kennedy this week. I'll be there next week, little girl!! :)
PS I decided I'm taking her home with me...she just fits...Chris, Krista Connor and Kennedy. See?! Sorry, you're gonna have to make another one!! :)
Your girls are darling and I can't imagine where Abbi would get an independent mind from! I am interested in doing the mini-tri, is it still on, where do I register? Merry Christmas!
They are too cute together. I know it is stressful at times, but I am glad you are enjoying being a great mom. See you in a few days.
You have such a beautiful family!
Absolutely precious! Sounds like the two girls are definitely going to have different growing patterns, huh? Steven was 23 pounds at his 6 month appointment.
The moving process has been a very interesting, VERY stressful situation - and it still isn't close to being over.
Are you going to coach AVA? Have they thought about trying to get your HS position filled yet? What did Amy decide?
STAY WARM and give everyone hugs! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment