Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Count Down

Well, the clock is definitely ticking faster these days as we await the arrival of our new baby girl. Nope, still no idea on the name. I am in the tired, sick, and can my belly get any bigger stage. =). If I don't go before the 30th of Oct., than the baby will be coming on that day. She is quite the mover and is going to give her big sis a run for her money. We bought Abigail a baby doll to start getting used to the idea of what a baby is. Abbi can say and sign baby. She loves her new baby girl and even feeds her a bottle. Abigail continues to entertain us to no end. She is a talking machine: mama, daddy, grandma, papa, bubba (koda), milk, nope, yup, ball, please, where is she.....boo, elmo, eye, nose,toes, belly, more, blankie, nigh night, amen, cheese, oh no, howls like a wolf, and many other none sensible things. I have some great pics to post of her going down the slide, but thought I'd get a hello out first.
Volleyball is a little over half way done. It has been a rollercoaster ride. Thanks to an awesome JV coach, my brain is still intact.
Gotta get the little one to bed. Love to you all.

6 comments:

9 of Us said...

Hang in there! It's almost over, and we can't wait!

Kritta22 said...

What a list of words!! She is so great! 17 months...nursery time!! YEAH!!
I'm hoping and a praying that you go before the 30th. It's all about will power, or so they say! (I had to be induced after two weeks late!)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe baby girl #2 is almost here. The last few weeks are definately the worst, but it's almost over and you will get to feel normal again very soon. Personally, I love the labor/delivery part of pregnancy...that probably sounds strange, but I hate being pregnant so when the end finally comes it's such a relief I enjoy every painful second of it. You can do it!! Love ya!

Melinda H. said...

I can't believe she is only a few months older than the twins...she is talking up a storm. All they do is scream and point at their older brothers and they get them what they want. You are so adorable pregnant and I am excited to see if baby #2 is going to look like her cute big sister!

Smedley Family said...

volleyball over? we want to see a game if it's not!

jill 'E' jam said...

You're almost done! I'm so envious!!! :) All I have to say is there's no reason to go over. Just pull out the pump and get things started. haha! Thank Eden for that one :) I agree that you are absolutely adorable pregnant. You are going to have another adorable little girl! Good luck!!