Hello all, this is Darcy, posting for Bobbi because her internet is having issues. The big news of the day is that Bobbi is being admitted to the hospital at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow morning to give birth to the new baby girl via c-section. After a doctors appointment today, they decided the baby was just too big and in the wrong position for a vaginal delivery and that a c-section is the best option at this point. Bobbi is obviously nervous, but has faith that all with go well. Grandma and Papa will be on Abbi duty, and I am headed up to Anchorage after the Halloween and Haylee 14th birthday festivities are over. Haylee gets to share her birthday with her new cousin, which is pretty neat.
As for specifics, Bobbi is going to be at Alaska Regional Hospital probably through Sunday. She would love phone calls and visits later on in the weekend. I will post baby stats when I get them, but they are anticipating a big girl!! Good luck Bobbi. We love you and will be praying all goes well. Can't wait to meet the new little one.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh we are sooo excited!! Keep us updated!! We would love to go visit!! Thanks!
Where are the stats??? I've been checking all day hoping to hear about the beautiful new Mason!!! The suspense is killing me :-|
Post a Comment