Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Still here

I have been a horrible blogger as of late.  I always feel that I need pics in order to post, but that will be even more time coming.  You hopefully be getting a plethera in the near future.  
Okay, taking a poll for new baby girl names.  Rizz and I are drawing a complete blank.  Oh, the pressure to be original but not eccentric.  Plus, always have to veto the names of former students/athletes.  Awww, some good memories there.  The new one little one is kicking away nicely.  She is so active that I think I might have another Abigail on my hands.  Not a bad thing, just will have my hands full.  Abigail has officially found her stride in throwing fists.  Let the good times roll, along the eyes of the onloookers at public places.  
Volleyball starts in just under 3 weeks and I am getting way excited.  I hosted a volleyball camp last week and was able to see some of my girls.  So fun to see them all.  They were good sports with my big belly and my knee camp re-dislocating the first day of the camp.  I am so blessed to have lots of support and volunteers to help me this year.  I am truly looked after.  The baby is due during regions this year and that will make things even more interesting, but I didn't want to leave my athletes behind.  Some of them have watched me date Rizz, marry him, have Abigail, and now watching me waddle around with my second.  Funny how life can change so quickly!!
I hope everyone is doing well.  I so love reading everyone's blog.  Be happy and healthy!!

11 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Okay I have all my girl names picked out so I can totally help you in this department. (I just have to have them first!)
Samantha (sammy and Abbi)
Emma (I'm still a fan even though it's used a lot)
Ashley LaRei (LaRay is how you say it)
Natalie
so that's a few...if you need more, holla!

Fullmer Family said...

Hey Bobbi,
Sorry to say, I did not play volleyball. Only a little ghetto church volleyball - I ruled the courts there though!! ;) I never had the reflexes for it, I'm sad to say - or the butt for those little shorts! :) He he...For reals. Why do you ask?

Fullmer Family said...

Oh, Tirzah is always a great name!! ;) ha ha...I have not great girl's names...You have already used the one I love - Abigail. :)

Anonymous said...

Bobbi...you just keep on posting without pics...it's nice just to hear what's happening in your world. Names are hard, I agree. We didn't name either of our girls until after they were born and we got a good look at them...still not sure we made good choices. Just don't make the mistake my parents did and name your daughter something common and spell it all nutty. It just makes life difficult for the kid!!! Personally, I love classic names...Ellen, Claire, Catherine, Kate...Good luck!!

Minderella said...

Hey Bobs!! I am so happy to be reading about you! I know you haven't read about me lately, I have had a nasty ear infection for a week and a half now. Yuck! I am so sick of not hearing out of my ear. Beyond that, I am sure every female you know would suggest their first name for your new baby, but let me suggest my middle name, Mikelle.

Love you Bobs!!

Michelle said...

Alex, Ava, Allison, Piper, and Bella are some I had on a list if this last one was a girl! Good luck!

It was really good to see you last weekend!

Dana said...

You can always ask Abigail, which usually lends for a laugh - dora, boots, elmo, cracker.

Fullmer Family said...

I don't know girl, you might be asking for trouble with me and volleyball...I don't think you grasp my lack of knowledge or skill!! But if you talked Loi into it, I'd come help her for a good time. ;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the knee! hope this is the LAST time it acts up on you before baby comes!

As far as names go I think you should stick with the letter "A" theme!
Suggestions:

Aubrey
Audrie
Aspen
Ashton
Addison

Anonymous said...

wow! i can leave you messages now! cool!

Loi said...

Okay, I was just reading through the comments, and one from Tirzah caught my eye....what are you talking me into? It's funny that Dana suggested to have Abbi give her idea for a name. That's how my mom got my sister's middle name - she asked my brother (of course he was 10 at the time).
I might come bug 'ya at tryouts, K?