We've been quite the busy family these last couple of weeks, with craziness still to come. Abbi has been doing fairly well, sleeping when she can......sometimes the hair comes out crazy after a good nap.
Sometimes we play so hard, we just pass out in the car, dirty mug and all. Consequences of being a late walker, you crawl in the dirt instead of walk in it.
This past week, my cousin Kim from Ogden, UT was in town. Poor girl practically froze to death. We tried to make the best of her trip. We hit Seward/Exit Glacier, the Russian River Falls, went to Homer and she went fishing. Above is Exit Glacier for those of you that have never made the trip. It is free now!!! How cool is that. It has melted quite a bit since I was there last, but still beautiful!
My niece and nephew, Chloee and Jaron thinking if they screamed loud enough at the glacier that maybe they could cause a small avalanche. I swear, who puts such notions in their head? Okay, I did, but doesn't it make for the most adorable picture.
The gang, minus Haylee and the babies......(thanx Hay for watching the babies 1/2 mile back) at the foot of exit glacier. Hard to believe it is the end of July!Our Day in Homer
Chloee is looking for her one zillionth shell for her collection. She finds them all and loves to take her treasure home.
Abigail and I hug out on the beach waiting for the beachcombers to come back. Abbi loves to play in the rocks on the beach. I love taking pictures of her, works out for the both of us.



Jojo, has been quite the good sport putting up with Abigail this past couple of trips. Abigail loves the chariot and cuddles right up to Jo, and well, let's just say Jojo tolerates it. Every picture of the girls in the chariot, Jo's face tells the whole story.
Thanks for all the baby name suggestions. Keep them coming. I have decided that I need to have this little one on October 30th. Not just because that is Haylee's birthday, but it works out great with my volleyball schedule. I would only miss one game. I know some of you are laughing at this point, but I figure if I start the visualization process now.............well, who are we kidding, but here is to keeping my fingers crossed.
3 comments:
Just start talking to baby about how cool Halloween parties would be and how sometimes school's will throw parties on the day before if it's a Friday....stuff like that. You know, important stuff and I'm thinking baby will come out on the 30th!
Great pics, hopefully we will get some sunny ones this weekend in Valdez. Oh what fun!
Jackets on the beach - how quaint. Everyone here is sporting a sunburn from our beach excursion yesterday. Love reading about you guys. Jen has contacted the club coach at college to see about tryouts :)
Post a Comment