Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Abigail is 4!!!!

 My princess is officially 4!  If I could slow down time, I would.  I have loved every minute of being Abigail's mother.  She is so bright, funny, loving, and overall wonderful child.  She is such a great helper and is growing into a beautiful young lady. 

Abbi wanted a pinata for her birthday, so Daddy to the rescue.  Nothing like a giant cupcake pinata is have a great party with 8 3-4 yrolds and 1 6 yr old.  It was a crazy, good time.

I asked Rizz, how should we let the kids get the candy once the pinata broke and in true boy style, he just said let them go for it.  It actually went really well!  Lots of fun!

Abigail opening her presents.  She was well taken care of.  Thanks to all the friends and family her spoil her so.

Dora the Explorer has been big in our house lately.  Kennedy and Abigail remember the episodes and act them out later.  It is quite entertaining.  My favorite is watching Abbi say "Swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping, swiper nooooo swiping" and Kennedy says "Oh, Man!" and walks off.

My little cheese factory.  Half kisses and half sticking out her tongue.

Boo getting into her cupcake.  

Happy Birthday my sweet Abigail.  You are such a wonderful daughter.  You love to play with your sister, dance to music, sing songs, read your scriptures, tell stories, cuddle Charlie, talk to Jojo, going to school, doing puzzles, and anything that involves moving.  You are a delight.  Thank you for making your mom and dad smile.  We love you!

3 comments:

Cathie said...

She is a keeper! What a total DOLL! Beautiful, sweet, and smart.

Chablis said...

We all love Abbi! Lydia was just telling me how fun her party was and that she wants you to have another one. I told her I'd ask. ;)

9 of Us said...

Love you big girl!! Wish we lived closer and could play every day!!