Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas at the Mason's 2010

 Christmas was so great this year.  We were able to celebrate with friends and family the entire week.  The girls are at the age when they are understanding the stories and the excitement of Christmas.  Thank you to all who made our Christmas season so wonderful.  I don't think we've ever had so many lovely items brought to our door.  No wonder people gain weight over the holidays.  =)

My sweet Kenny and her head full of hair.

 Big girls can still enjoy Christmas.  My dear husband surprised me with the perfect coat!

 Look what I got Dad!

Our little princess with her Daddy.  What an enjoyable morning we had opening presents together!  We didn't even have to get out of bed until 8!  I wonder how many more years of that we'll get.

Sort of a bad picture, but I loved Abigail's face.  She was so excited.  Puzzles, clothes, and toys....what more could a girl ask for?

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!

1 comment:

Chablis said...

Christmas is so magical when your kids are old enough to understand, but still young enough to stay sweet and grateful. :) This year we experienced spoiled rotten-ness of a 7 yr. old. :) I was sad we didn't do much service this Christmas season, but you can bet we'll be doing a LOT next year.