
I had to put these pics first and make them the biggest because of how great they turned out. Abbi and Zanna were having a blast playing in the tree and I had a great time trying to catch just the right shot. Luckily, I got one of each.

Sea Life Center
Driving the boat

Kenny looking out at the seals.

Checking out the birdies.

These shots are always so fun. The girls had a fun time looking at all of the animals.

Zanna playing in the trees

Abigail blowing dandelion seeds

More tree shots. The light was just perfect.

Kenny fell in love with Troop. Notice the coats....yeah, it was nice and rainy for most of the weekend. Grateful for the motorhome. It was still so nice to get out of town and hang out with Merm, Jathan, and gang.

Exit Glacier. I can't believe how much it has melted since I first started going there.

Ride Home....our hard working campers.

Yay for the first official camping trip of the summer. Hope to have many more. Where does the time go?
5 comments:
They look so worn out! How much fun you had! I wish we could've made the trip with you all.
Love the tree shots- my pictures never turn out like that!! Glad you got your camping in I know how much you love it:) Miss you!
It's just so beautiful there! I'm so happy you guys used your motorhome!! I've been desperately trying to figure out a way for us to rent a motorhome for the drive back to AK. That would definitely be the funnest way to get there...I think. :) You don't wanna drive down and pick us up, do you? (hehe)
So fun! Perfect shot at the end!
This was such an amazing trip!! You totally spoiled us... cooking delicious fish over a fire... supplying all of our camping goods... letting us hang out in your motor home through all of the rain... so fun!
You got some awesome pictures of the girls. I just love them! They had a ball... Zanna sure is going to be glad to see her Abbi again! Oh and Troop needs another smooch session with Kenny!
Post a Comment