Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random Goodness

We have started remodeling room no. 2. Yay! This is the beginning of our demo and prep work. Kennedy decided that she wanted to get in on the fun too.
Kenny was such a good little helper. She is definitely becoming her own person and know what she wants and when she wants it. Be careful, her pinch is deadly.

My girls ADORE regular Doritos. Now as a girl who did not grow up eating Doritos myself, I have to wonder was it because they are not good for you or because they make an absolute mess! Look closely as Kenny's face.
Sisterly love. I walked into the living room the other day and this is how the girls were watching Word World. I just thought it was so cute!
Can you tell Abbi likes to ride bikes?
We had the pleasure of having over Dawn and Andy Dwyer and their newest addition, Maddi. Dawn and I were inseparable as little girls and now it is fun to see our little girls together.
Abigail LOVES babies!
The three girls.

Life continues to be good at the Mason household. So excited for spring/summer. We are hoping that Koda makes it through June so he can go hiking. He loves the mountains! He is back on steroids and his lymph nodes have shrunk back down. We'll keep him as long as we can.

Happiness to you all.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

For the first time I see Abbi in the picture of Kenney where Rizz is holding her. Beautiful family!

Susan said...

WOW- Kenny really does look like Abbi with her hair pulled back like that! Love that she is already remodeling:) Miss you bunches- I see a playdate in our future!

Cathie said...

Oh so cute! You do a darling job with their hair. I need lessons! Abby's "This is rediculous!" was SO CUTE!

Melinda H. said...

I loved that your little paragraph on sisterly love really was sisterly love...not like the boys, brotherly love post I did!

I wanted to see the two shades of blue and have my input, maybe I should just come over and check it out myself. Better yet...do you need help?

Dawn said...

It was super fun to see you guys! I love your new house! Thanks for having us over! We will have you guys over soon too. :) Maybe another BBQ . . . hasn't this weather been awesome!? Madi loved meeting Abbi and Kenny! Thanks again babe.

Chablis said...

I've been meaning to comment for a while, but my internet has been struggling...sorry for that. :)

so Exciting!! I can't wait to see the finished room. Kenny looks SO big...I can't believe how much she's changed. Her hair looks darling!