Monday, March 1, 2010

How Lucky Can a Girl Be?

I am officially another year older.........but I feel great about it! I was so spoiled this birthday and I have to say, I loved every moment of it!! Thanks to everyone who made me feel so special. Above is a picture of a surprise b-day party that my lovely friend Chablis did for me. She is so crafty and makes a girl feel so special. How awesome is that? I think that was the best decorated party I have ever had (no offense mom ;)).

I am still waiting on getting my new printer hooked up, so no new pics of mine yet.

Good New as of late:
*Dining Room is 95% done and we LOVE it!
*I threw a surpirse 30th birthday party for my husband and I didn't even tell him about it! I am horrible about surprises!
*Abigail peed on the potty. It took an hour and we had to for the doctor, but I am still counting it!
*Kenny told her daddy on his birthday, "Happy Birfday Daddy".
*I am almost and official aerobics instructor at Body Renew Gym.
And:
I am still getting used to having DVR (promised myself we'd get rid of it when we have to pay for it), but last night as Kenny was crying and waking me out of my dream, I told myself in my dream that I would just DVR my sleep and would return to where I left off. How lovely would that be!!

3 comments:

Amy Mestas said...

I don't think I could live without DVR. I could live without my cell phone though! :)

Chablis said...

You deserve a wonderful birthday! Sheesh, what a week with all your parties, plus Rizz's too!
DVR our lives!?! Awesome.

Cathie said...

Lots of great things on your list! Totally count that Abby peed on the potty...hopefully it won't take an hour in the future! :)