
Yay, for Christmas!! Kenny sportin' the Santa Hat.

We are getting in the Christmas spirit around the Mason home and loving it. Abigail is loving every gingerbread house, decorating tree, and getting presents moment.

Preview to Christmas pics. I figured the girls might as well where their dresses more than just once on Christmas. Kenny was so mad at me putting this bow in her hair she wouldn't let me hold her for 15 min.

Honestly, it doesn't get much cuter than this!

Abigail LOVES to kiss on Kenny, much to Kenny's dismay.

Abbi loves to sing the Barney song, (although she has only seen Barney 3 times and I never taught her the song), and do the actions. I don't love Barney, but I do love the great big hug and the kiss from me to you that I get from Abigail when she sings the song.

Oh, Abigail, Oh Abigail, how I love your sweet stinkerness!! You are so bright and loveable, you make me laugh and are so hugable, Oh Abigail, Oh Abigail, How I love your craziness.

Abigail is in LOVE with Christmas!! She loves the lights everywhere we go. The Christmas displays in the store are reasons to jump for joy. We set up our Christmas tree this weekend and I'll post some quotes from Abigail:
(opening up the Christmas tree bag) : "This is awesome Momma"
(Once the tree was up) : "Wow, the Christmas tree is huge!"
" I love Christmas Momma"

Daddy hanging out with his girls. Daddy is the best sport. Kenny LOVES her daddy and Abbi loves to play with her daddy. We have the best daddy ever!
Quotes of the week from Abigail:
Reading her Cinderella book: "Cinderella didn't go to the ball, she went to church"
Talking to her Christ pictured pass along card: "Okay, Jesus, hold still" (she was trying to put a barette in his hair)
See a bunch of dryer vents blowing in the wind out of a window: "Grandma, can we go over there and see those elephants"
Watching the Night at the Museum movie, I asked Abigail what the creature made of bones was, expecting her to say a dinosaur: "That's a T-Rex Momma". (wholly cow, yes it is dear)
My dad was scratching his chest: "Papa are you itchy, do you need some pink lotion?"
So fun.................so fun.
3 comments:
That's awesome! Abbi is too smart for her own good.
They are seriously too cute!! See you tomorrow:)
CUTIES. <3
Post a Comment