
Abigail loves being a big sister. She loves it even more now that Kennedy is making all sorts of noises. Abbi laughs at every gurgle and coo.

Kennedy loves her big sister right back. She smiles every time Abbi comes over to play.

I hope this mutual adoration keeps up over the years. I know that I sure love my big sis now, but ahh the growing pains of youth. I still remember the motivation for most fights was who did the dishes and who did the counters after dinner every night. Good times.

Abbi likes to make everything in to her won personal hat. This is the camera case. I thought this was cute since in the next shot she made Kennedy where her hat.

Kennedy's camera case hat. She's lovin' it.

Okay, so what is with the candles and sausage? Rizz's birthday was on Friday. This was my creative idea for a cake, since Rizz would rather have steak than ice cream, I figured why not make a cake he'd love. In the background you might notice our new birthday present to each other..........Settler's of Catan. If you are ever interested in a game, you now know who to call.

Abbi helping her daddy blow out the candles.

We ventured out for the first weekend of Fur Rondy to look at the snow sculptures. Abbi had a great time but didn't want her picture taken. Little Stinker.

Our favorite sculpture.

Kennedy and I snuggling up by a sculpture of an Eskimo kayaker.
5 comments:
I was the envy was most in Relief Society on Sunday. i felt so lucky to hold and love on Kennedy. Thanks for sharing!!
Happy late B Day, Rizz!
You guys ever need someone to play with, we'd love to play!!
Awesome cake Bobbi! I am sure Rizz loved it! Those sisters are too cute together. Only 2 more weeks until they are playing on the beach with their cousins!
You are so lucky your girls get along...I am super jealous.
Fur Rondy looks cold...good for you getting the girls out! I would have been a whimp and stayed by the fire :o)
mmm ... looks like we need to play a game!!!
I am so very sore! That was a great workout on Thursday. Thanks for taking the time to instruct us. You are awesome. Your girls are of course so dang cute! We love Settlers, great gift!
Post a Comment