Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trials

I am always grateful for trials when I am not having them. Isn't that funny?! I love to be able to look back and see what I learned, how well I endured (if at all), and was I reawakened to being thankful to my Heavenly Father for my bounty of blessings. Not to jinx myself, but I think we are on the downhill slide of a very challenging couple of weeks. Abigail has been running high temps. the last three days and is still quite sick. Today, no fevers per say! That was a blessing! My knee, you should see me moving around! I know that the Lord has blessed my leg with rapid healing! I feel so blessed that I am moving faster and having to ice less. I am so grateful that no ligaments were damaged, so grateful for a great husband, supportive family and friends. It is the quiet time at night where I can stop and reflect how truly blessed I am and that trials only wake you back up to your life and the wonderful things in it.
I wanted to thank all of you for writing and wishing me well. It brings such a smile to my face and warms my heart. Being emotionally pregnant.........it even makes my eyes water. (Side note: anyone see biggest loser last night....man I was a mess crying!) I love all of you near and far from me and it is nice to have a connection on the email highways.
I'll make sure to get lots of pics this weekend as my little one turns 1!!!! Unreal! Isn't being a mom great!
Love to you all!

1 comment:

9 of Us said...

Count your many blessings!! You know we love ya! Glad to know things are getting better. Hope to see you soon.
Loves,
Darcy